Tilda told us that consumers had a lack of knowledge when it came to wholegrain. They wanted to promote it’s benefits, and give ideas for use of Tilda Wholegrain through rich and engaging content on their website. Our aim was to educate the customers and encourage people to trial Tilda’s new wholegrain range.
Tilda’s wholegrain rice has been understated for years, with benefits that actually outweigh the more popular white rice we set off on a mission to both educate and inspire an audience with a heightened sensitivity to healthy, whole eating. Our strategy had to cover in-store, PR & online channels which is why we turned to our trusty inbound marketing model.
Creating a dedicated section on the Tilda.com website which we could bring to life in various ways we populated this section with rich engaging content that helped customers understand the benefits of Wholegrain but also helped them create interesting and tasty meals with it.
This wasn’t enough though, as part of this section we designed and built a free ebook which would also mean people could opt into a 10 week meal plan helping people start to introduce wholegrain into their diet once per week. Designed with celebrity chef Dhruv Baker and nutritionist Sarah Schenker the ebook and meal plans have proved extremely popular with Tilda’s audience.
What we did
- Built a dedicated wholegrain landing page/content hub
- Created “The Goodness Guide” eBook, with content relating to wholegrain, health and recipes
- Weekly campaign emails with recipes, tips from Dhruv Baker and advice from Dr Sarah Schenker
- Wrote a whitepaper called “The benefits of basmati rice”
- Produced a “How to Cook Wholegrain” video
- Built an online ‘work/life balance’ survey
- Offline ads for Morrisons and Waitrose Kitchen
- Online advertisements including Google Adwords, Google Display network and Facebook
- Graphics for various social networks
The campaign delivered a 410% increase year-on-year to the Tilda Wholegrain range
Campaign sign-up increased conversion by 18%
The dedicated wholegrain page is now the 4th top viewed page on the site
The open rate for the campaign email was 29.3%
Click-through rate of 4.1% (industry average 2.6%)