The PUMA UK Lifestyle team asked us to develop a year-long brand and retail platform, that would not just reach and engage their UK consumers, but would make their retailers want to engage and involve themselves too.
During our initial research we found an Oscar Wilde epigram that matched our insights well: “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.” Out of this, the Worn My Way campaign was born.
We used our inbound marketing model to create an online hub to host conversations, competitions, and product and retail integration, then used online and offline advertising tactics to amplify the hub’s ideas and content.
The outcome was the creation of a campaign that was PUMA UK’s most successful brand and retail campaign in recent years.
- Two photo-shoots to capture the correct product shots for different retailers
- A socially integrated, interactive magazine site to support the campaign
- Design guidelines for retailers and other agencies to create their own campaign content
- A suite of competitions to run monthly with PUMA’s ambassadors
- A year-long content plan to keep the hub and social channels alive
- Facebook advertisement to support traffic and promotion
- A weekly newsletter for all consumers signing up to the website