Genesis Sports are an official PUMA Sports licensee. They asked us how they could take their pro-club offering to a new audience utilising digital.
Genesis create PUMA kits for professional sport teams. Their main goal was to create a platform that enables schools, colleges and universities to look and sell personalised kit like professional teams.
Our approach was to create an online shop that offers their new customers, a dedicated microsite within a wider platform. Allowing customers to place a full team order personalised to that team online. Or, if they wish to let each individual place their order. This create a better service than existing phone and form processes that were riddled with errors and inefficient.
With a number of workshops to define objectives, customer needs and workflow of these unique purchase journeys, we designed an online platform on WordPress that would allow Genesis to quickly set up a dedicated ‘shop’ for each institution they work with.
- A customised WordPress ecommerce platform that creates a balance between functional requirements and the passion and pride of representing clubs and institutions
- Fields in the shopping cart dedicated to personalization of shirts and shorts
- Pre-defined bundles to receive all the kit at once making buying easier for certain user types
- Integration with Genesis’s back-end sales system
- Simple flexibility to launch a new shop and pull in new product for new institutions that come onboard without having to rely on First 10
- An explainer video to showcase the customers the capabilities of the Kit Builder and use in marketing collateral