We’re seeking passion, ambition and raw potential.
It’s exciting times at First 10 as we recently joined forces with Home Agency! And what’s more, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Digital Designer to join our Digital Experience team based in Leeds city centre!
You will be working with a passionate and progressive team of designers, marketers and developers to deliver world-class digital experiences.
Who are you?
You’re a team player who has a knack for creative problem-solving. Design it’s a way of life for you, you think it’s amazing to get paid for something that you already live and breathe.
You’re observant, adaptable, full of big ideas and appreciate that they come from everywhere – you have a passion for creating visual and creative solutions for digital platforms and a range of media types.
- Supporting the existing creative team on a wide range of digital design projects
- Design fine-tuned UI that is both beautiful and functional
- Creating stunning illustrations, diagrams, infographics and even storyboarding for video
- Working with input from cross-functional teams to help create memorable brand experiences
- Assisting at all stages of the creative projects, from initial concept and wire framing to final production across a range of clients
- Strong aesthetic sense and a portfolio bursting with ideas (personal projects are good too)
- An eye for detail and a mind for ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CC & Sketch
- A real passion for digital product design
- A keen interest and knowledge of UI/UX best practice
- Knowledge and experience in layout, illustration and typography
- Fast learner with an insatiable appetite for more
- The knowledge that there’s more to good design than making stuff look nice
It would also be great but not essential if you had:
- Previous agency experience
- Knowledge of digital style guides and atomic design
- Experience using Keynote
- Experience using InVision and other prototyping tools
What we offer
- A fantastic role working with amazingly talented people and clients
- The opportunity to join a unique and fast growing agency with the opportunity to showcase your talents for global brands
- Health benefits, pension scheme and Friday night beers
- Beautiful waterside offices in central Leeds
Tell us why you would be perfect for the role by emailing your CV and portfolio [email protected]